Sunday, January 23, 2005


As I said in the previous post, I decided to become more involved in the community. I have been following the development of various web server implementations of Python WSGI. There have been a number of requests for an implementation for IIS using ISAPI and since I was playing with ISAPI filters using Python's win32 extensions, I decided to see if I could do it. So in conjunction with Peter Hunt (someone with WSGI implementation experience and a much better Python programmer than me) I have been moving forward. To date I have a non-threaded version that works but does not fully support the WSGI spec yet. Hopefully in the next week or so, we can release a beta.


No comments: